We’re very excited to have been awarded, for the third consecutive year, a Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor.
What is Certificate of Excellence?
TripAdvisor gives a Certificate of Excellence to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers.
FRAMINGHAM, MA – 14 July, 2018 – Green Leaf Vegetarian and Vegan Restaurant today announced that it has received a TripAdvisor® Certificate of Excellence. Now in its 8th year, the Certificate of Excellence designation recognizes establishments that consistently earn great TripAdvisor reviews from travelers. Winners include:
- One-room B&Bs to 600-room hotels,
- Hidden attractions to world-famous museums, and
- Local cafés to Michelin-starred restaurants.
The Certificate of Excellence accounts for the quality, quantity and recency of reviews submitted by travelers on TripAdvisor over a 12-month period. To qualify, a business must maintain an overall TripAdvisor bubble rating of at least four out of five, have a minimum number of reviews and must have been listed on TripAdvisor for at least 12 months.
“This recognition helps travelers identify and book properties that regularly deliver great service. TripAdvisor is proud to play this integral role in helping travelers feel more confident in their booking decisions,” says Vice President of Industry Marketing, Heather Leisman.
Green Leaf Veg Restaurant
- Specialty: vegetarian and vegan fare, fresh juices, smoothies
- Decor: cheery orange and green walls, garden-inspired artwork, casual kid-friendly ambience
- Menus: brunch, lunch, and dinner
- Hearty dish with a garden-fresh bounce: butternut kale lasagna with organic tofu and melted Daiya cheese
- Dish to share on a meat-free date: porcini-crusted tofu with caramelized beets and shallot gravy
- For the kids: soy chick’n strips with BBQ sauce and sweet potato fries
- Wash it all down with: tropical dream smoothie with coconut milk, banana, maple syrup, and mango